You booked your hotel, did your research on the competition, and now it’s time to figure out what you’re bringing with you to the trade show. How are you going to promote your business and stand out from the crowd? Although we can’t help you practice your pitches and elevator speeches, we can help you with all your printing needs!
Before the Show
Before heading out to the show, send out a direct mail postcard to let people know that you’ll be running a booth. Highlight a specific product or service, and call the potential client to action. Offer some sort of incentive (a magnet, notepad, or 20% off coupon) if they bring the postcard to your booth.
Smartpress offers direct mailing services! From postcards to self-mailers, booklets or newsletters, we have what you need to spread word of your business. We provide mailing and addressing services, in addition to list processing.
At the Show
Make your booth pop with signage that creates interest for your clients. Smartpress offers three different banners that are sure to draw people in (although we do not suggest using all three at once!).
- Hanging Banners – Whether one or two-sided, our hanging banners are sure to impress with custom sizes and full-color printing. Choose from multiple hanging options including grommets, pole pockets, Velcro, and ball bungees.
- Retractable Banners – With four sizes to choose from and banner stands that are easy-to-use and extremely durable, you are sure to be happy with your retractable banner. We also include a free soft-sided carrying case, making it all completely portable!
- Step and Repeat Banners – Just like our hanging banners, our step and repeat banners are completely customizable and have multiple different hanging options. They are the perfect backdrop for photos, which gives your company more exposure!
Consider using our sticker printing to order name tags with your company’s logo on it, creating a cohesive look for your booth. When all of your collateral matches, your professionalism shines.
Below is a list of marketing collateral you should consider bringing to the show. It may be overwhelming to include all of these pieces at your booth, so pick your strongest, to-the-point pieces that people will want to hang onto.
- Booklets – With our four different booklet options, you are sure to find one that conveys your information to clients perfectly. From eight different stock options to full-color printing, our booklets are sure to stand out in your booth.
- Brochures – Brochures are an easy way to portray all of your company’s information in a quick, easy-to-read format. We offer many finishing options, such as perforation and Variable Data Printing, to create a truly unique piece.
- Business Cards – Business cards are one of your first impressions with new clients, and must reflect your company perfectly. At Smartpress.com, we offer digital laser cutting and white ink printing to ensure that your cards stand out.
- Flyers and Sell Sheets – Flyers and sell sheets are perfect for highlighting a specific sale or product. We offer full-color services, printing on both the front and back, and stapling services.
- Magnets – Stand out and be different from the other booths with our magnet printing. Clients are more likely to hang on to them (especially with our magnetic calendar option) due to their practicality. We offer laser die cutting and custom sizes, so you are sure to create something unique.
- Notepads – Notepads are also great marketing pieces, and will actually get used by your clients. With features such as gluing options, custom sizing, and watermarks, our notepads are completely customizable.
- Pocket Folders – Pocket folders are perfect for trade shows because everything can be neatly organized into one place for potential clients. With matte or gloss finishing options, in addition to business card slits on one or both sides of the folder, you are sure to impress!
After the Show
After the show, send out another direct mailing (with Variable Data Printing to make it even more personal!) thanking people for showing interest at your booth. Call them to action, and offer an incentive (such as 10% off or free shipping) to get them to place their first order. For future interactions with clients, make sure that your business stationery matches your marketing collateral.
Build your business’ marketing collateral with us! Ready to get started? Check out our online ordering process. Have questions? Our customer service representatives would love to help you. Contact them that at 888.934.6909 Monday-Friday, 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. CST.