Here at Smartpress, we receive requests from customers to reorder previously printed projects every day. This is why the reordering process is as easy as simple as “click, select, and enter materials” from a successful marketing or promotional campaign already on file.
1. Sign into your Smartpress account.
2. Once logged in, click the “Orders” link from the drop-down menu that appears when you click on your name.
3. After clicking this link, locate the desired order that contains a past project or projects Smartpress has produced for your company.
4. Once the individual print job – whether it is for business cards, brochures, postcards, etc. – is located, click on the “Reorder This Job” link that will be to the right of the name of the past project as indicated in the following image.
5. After clicking the “Reorder this job” link, the user will notice a popup window appear asking whether the existing artwork is acceptable or if the user wants to upload a new digital file design.
6. Regardless of the choice you make, between existing or new artwork, you will be directed to the product page that contains the original specifications. At this point, you have the option to make changes if needed. But if the project is an exact reproduction, simply select a turnaround time and click “Continue & Upload.”
If a new design file needs to be uploaded, you will be directed to the file upload page. This step, of course, will be skipped if no new digital design file is needed.
7. Whether or not a new digital design file has been uploaded, after clicking the “Continue” button you will be directed to the shopping cart page. While here, the user may add more items to the shopping cart feature. The next step is simply to proceed through the checkout process as usual.
This process results in the reorder of a previous project, including any changes selected in the process.