The summer and fall seasons are popular times for tradeshows, conferences and conventions. While you’re getting together the marketing pieces and collateral that you would like to bring with you to hand out to attendees, booklets and booklet printing should be on your radar.
A business card is great basic information to hand out if you want people to just know your name. A brochure is excellent printed marketing materials to help people understand more about your business and brand. A booklet is like handing out a super-brochure: You can turn it into anything you like to really showcase your brand and business.
When a standard brochure doesn’t have enough space for you to print all the information you need, it’s time to move up to a brochure booklet. An obvious benefit to brochure booklet printing is that you have more space. Folded brochures are limited to the information that can be kept to just one page. If too much information is included, it starts to negatively affect the design. A brochure booklet allows the graphic designer to include all the information that they would like, without worrying too much about cluttering the design.
Here are some ideas for creating booklets for your next tradeshow, conference or convention:
- Have a catalog printed to present your products and services, while providing an easy way for ordering
- Turn your catalog into a lookbook that shows your fashion line, jewelry products or other items in real-world situations
- Create a lookbook to highlight your photography work and graphic design skills
- Make your own comic book to highlight your artistic skills at a comic book convention
- Create a business directory related to your field that consists of your partners and other associates
- Other information that you would like to convey that won’t quite fit into a brochure or would look better if given the space a booklet offers
These are just a few suggestions for the ways that booklets may be useful to you or your business when partaking in conferences, conventions and tradeshows.
Booklets also come in a variety of styles, some of which may be better for some projects than others.
- Saddle-Stitch Booklet Printing: These folded and stapled booklets are great for lookbooks and comic books.
- Spiral Bound Booklet Printing: A spiral bound booklet makes a great choice for a business directory or a catalog.
- Wire Coil Booklet Printing: A wire coil booklet also makes a great choice for directories and catalogs.
Take a little time to look at the links and review the different styles to determine which would be better for your project. You may find its easier than you think to create a memorable piece that shows your work well and is likely to result in sales conversions.